Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Feet

In my previous post I mentioned that I had a ten mile ruck march this morning.  To go along with that, my heals are on fire and I have matching blisters on both of my pinky toes.  Since I didn’t bring my Birkenstocks to OK I am wearing my Naot sandals instead.



They are really cool!  I have them with the silver leather with mint leather base.  They are comfortable.  It is a bit cold for them here, but I am having a hard time walking in regular shoes.  I am glad that I will not have to another march for some time.  Next time I will work my way up to it.  I plan on purchasing my own ruck to start rucking on the weekends.  I hear in Korea that we will have to do a 12 mile ruck march each year.  Good times!

Blogged with Flock

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home