Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane



I left this morning bright and early from Lawton, OK to make a 6:10 flight out of Wichita, KS to Newark, NJ.  Currently I am sitting at Chicago O’Hare waiting for my connecting flight.  I am a little miffed that the airport in Kansas had free WiFi, but Chicago makes you pay for it.  Since this is the case, I decided to use my air-card.  It is not as fast as the WiFi, but I already pay for it.   The temperature here is 32 degrees.  Yesterday at Ft. Sill it was in the high 70’s.  I now realize how much I dislike the cold.  There was a reason that I moved to FL.

Blogged with Flock

1 comment(s):

look at you in your Prada frames! :)
Can't wait to see you next week!!

By Blogger CWH, at November 15, 2007 3:13 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home