Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Monday, August 27, 2007

4 More Days

As of right now I only have four more days until I receive my commission in the US Army. We did our four-mile battalion run this morning. The thought of that being my last battalion run here at OCS makes me excited. It was about this time last year that I started down this road. Corey will be here as well as Salena, Mario and John. All four are special to me. My life is completely different from where it was one year ago. I am so happy! I have more adventures in front of me. I will be going to Korea for a year and who know where I will be going from there. I have not seen that side of the world so I look forward to the trip. Good thing that I like the Korean food that I have had.

This weekend was spend tying up loose ends. I got my bike from Mike’s bikes. I have the last fitting for my wedding dress and I packed up most of my room. In addition, CR and I had our engagement photos taken (this is for the local newspaper back home). CR and Salena will be here on Wednesday. Still a lot to do.

2 comment(s):

it was great to see you :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 16, 2007 8:39 AM  

M-
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I wish you and CR all the happiness in the world. Good luck in Korea--post some of your adventures on your blog. Enjoy life to the fullest!!
Love,
Liz
(your old roomie from AQ)

By Blogger Liz K, at September 23, 2007 5:29 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home