Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Waiting on Orders

Now that I have found out my branch the next waiting game starts, that is the game of waiting to find out where I will be spending the next year of my life! All I know right now is that sometime in future I will be attending a 13 week course at Fort Gordon, GA and prior to that I will be attending a six week course at either Ft. Benning, GA or Ft. Sill, OK (Benning would be preferable). Then there is the question of where I will be stationed. That is completely up in the air! I have lucked out so far, I got my second choice of branches, so I hope that my luck will hold out with my first duty station assignment.

Those who know me well can guess what my first choice would be (it isn't in the continental United States (CONUS)). Really none of my top choices are in the continental United States.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home