Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Branch!

Today was a day that I had been waiting to come for sometime. As a "College Option" Officer Candidate I did not know what branch I would receive when I entered the army. Today I found out. I am a member of the Signal Corps! That means that I will get to spend even more time in wonderful Georgia! The home of the Signal Corps is headquartered at Fort Gordon, GA. It is funny how the world comes back around. When I enlisted at the age of 17, I was supposed to do my AIT there. Funny!

3 comment(s):

wait, isn't Ft Gordon where CR is ?? Hmmm this could be interesting!

By Blogger CWH, at July 11, 2007 5:19 AM  

I believe he is there, at least that is where he says he drives from every weekend!

By Blogger Marquise, at July 12, 2007 3:35 AM  

Joe says to check out Wild Wing Cafe when you get to Fort Gordon...best chicken strips in the world...boy after my own heart

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 13, 2007 5:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home