Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Monday, August 13, 2007

Review

Got to spend the weekend with good friends. We sat around and played dominoes and other games. Talked about many topics. It was a good weekend. I even managed to get my essay written and do some studying. Tomorrow I have two exams. I hope that I have studied enough for them. I will do some cramming tomorrow.

Today is the one year anniversary of when CR and I met. It was at a Full Moon Hash. It was my second hash. It is funny what the smallest decisions bring. I almost didn't go to that hash, because I was having a hard time finding the place where it was going to start.

It is hard to believe that it has been a year. So much has changed. I never thought I would be where I am today! Everything in my life has changed in the past year and a half. I feel much better about my life and where I am. I got rid of the dead weight that was suffocating me, stifling me. The weight that was keeping me from realizing my full potential. I was being held back from the world by forces that were trying to control me. Granted I am not in a completely free world right now, but it feels so much better then what was in Cleveland. Looking back I see what was really going on. I can't believe how blind I was. I now see the indicators. I have learned from that experience. I am entering my new life with a prospective that should make me successful. I know what went wrong before and what should have been changed. In addition, I am working with superior material.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home