Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Monday, August 06, 2007

The Countdown!

I now only have 25 more days until graduation.  I am excited.  We have another inspection coming up this week and that will be stressfull, but at least the last Field Leadership Exercise (FLX) is over with.  In all reality I have only 3 more weekends in wonderful Columbus, GA.  That is not a bummer at all, since there really isn't all that much to do here.

In other news, I found out that I got my assingment, however I do not know what it is yet.  I am really hoping for Kuwait or Korea.  Now some of you who have a knowledge of the military may find that statement funny, considering that I will be married at the end of November.  The truth of the matter is that there are ways to make situations work, and the extra money will be helpful.

Well here we go, I will know more about what my future has in store for me tomorrow.  I can't wait!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home