Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Friday, August 10, 2007

This Weekend

I will not get to see CR this weekend.  He is going to NJ for a family function.  It will not be fun, but I have 2 tests to study for and an essay write, so I guess that it is a good thing.  I will also go to have my wedding dress altered!  I finally found one that will work!

My baby (my BMW) broke last night.  The rear driver-side window regulator broke so it would not go up all the way.  Good times.  It ended up costing over 300 dollars to fix.  Oh well.  CR was so sweet.  He drove all the way down to Benning and back to FT. Gordon to trade cars.  He was so tired.  I am truly lucky.

We are getting more freedom here.  We are now allowed to wear civilian clothes during the week when we are not on duty.  We are even allowed to go off post during our off time.  Today I spent my time at the gym and then I went off post to get something to eat.  Not an adventurous evening, but I am trying to keep it low key for now.  I plan to spend most of this weekend in the gym and working on school work.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home