Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Missing Things

I have been reading the e-mails from the Model United Nations conference that I was involved in. I didn’t think that I would miss it but I do. I hope there will be a time in the future that I will be able to volunteer again. I really miss conference. I loved working with the students and the other staff members. The conference was once a large part of my life. It is hard to give those things, but sometimes it is for the best. Other things have taken its place, but I still miss it around this time of year.

Labels: , ,

1 comment(s):

Hey. Congrats on graduation, the engagement, and all. You've been busy!

I know what you mean about missing MUN this time of year. I am always too busy to go to the fall conference...

I did go last Spring, though. First time since '03, I guess. 'Bula is still 'Bula...

By Blogger Greg, at October 30, 2007 12:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home