Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Friday, November 02, 2007

Another Week in the Field

This week in the field was not as bad as in OCS.  We stayed at a Forward Operating Base (FOB).  They try to simulate what it would be like in Iraq.  This is totally different from any other training experience I have ever had.  There were showers!!  I was excited.  A lot of stuff was different, but I will not get into that.

Being away for a week is good sometimes.  I got to clear my head and learn a lot of things.  I am excited to be a leader.  I am looking forward to leading troops and taking care of them.  I am getting a better understanding of what it means to be an officer.

Blogged with Flock

1 comment(s):

it was so lovely to chat with you on Saturday! I am so happy that you are embracing your leader possition! Sounds like a good job for you!

By Blogger Kasia, at November 09, 2007 8:41 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home