Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Family History

What seems to be a continuing trend, I end up not getting anything done that I wanted to do last weekend.  I received an e-mail from a friend that I went to school with in Poland.  She lives in Utah and is into Genealogy.  The contents of her e-mail fueled my interest.  When I was younger I did a lot of research in this area and I managed too keep it all together.   So I took all of the information that I had and put it into the new Family Tree Maker program that I purchased.  It yielded results!   But MDB and I spend way too much time playing with it.  I was up until 04:00 on Saturday morning looking around and making connections.  It was way too much fun, but distracting

2 comment(s):

Yeah, I had forgotten about my Filipino cousins.

By Blogger Stacy Cane, at February 23, 2006 2:08 AM  

I did this for a Political Sci course. I tacked us Bebouts back to 15th Century Flanders.
I too was up until 4 AM on a few nights. I think I enjoyed it less than you.b

By Blogger Mr. Bebout, at February 25, 2006 4:22 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home