Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

By Request

I must apologize, I didn't really write all that much in November. I had a lovely time in NYC. MDB and I went there for thanksgiving. We went to the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. MDB's Mother hosted us and made thanksgiving dinner and it was wonderful. The day after thanksgiving we went to see Sweet Charity and then I had dinner with some friends at their apartment. It is always nice to see old friends, one that you have know in good times and bad.

I really like NYC. It is big and there is always something to do. You can always find whatever type of food that you are looking for. I will always have special memories of that wonderful city. I will post pictures from that trip soon!

1 comment(s):

Um...didn't you also see some really nice people while you were there? Maybe meet some people you have never met before? Maybe sat in the FRONT row of a Broadway show? Geez....

By Blogger Professor Bacher, at February 03, 2006 1:36 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home