Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Another Day Off

Today was my day off and I took advantage of it. As MDB mentioned in his post "Working Out Hard? Or Hardly Working Out?" I joined a fitness centre, and today I went to work out. My reasons for joining was actually to decrease my expenses. I had been going to a personal trainer (whom I enjoyed and was heart broken to give up) however it was costing quite a pretty penny and with sales being slow, I had to cut back. It ends up being cheaper to get a membership, but the down side is that I have to exhibit some discipline. That has not always been my strong suit.

In addition, I went to the Cleveland Museum of Art today. I went to a special exhibition of the Arts and Crafts movement that has been on display since October. This is the last week for it and I didn’t want to miss it. I loved it!! I love the look of the furniture and the ideas that were behind it. As for the rest of the day, it is up in the air. I may sew on my sewing machine (yes I do sew) or go for a class at the fitness centre that I joined. There is another project that looms ahead of me, that is finishing painting the master bedroom. I think that I will ask my friend to come over and help with that next week! At least that is a plausible plan!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home