Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Homesick

Today with the weather out side being frightful and no one coming in the doors, I sat down and looked for photos of home.   I found this wonderful site that had many photos of some of the historic building in Marshall, MI.  I realize how quaint my hometown is.   It looks nice from a far, but I still think that it would be too small for me to live there now.

3 comment(s):

What a neat looking place! I love old houses, they have so much character. :) By the way, welcome back. We missed you. I thought housework got the best of you!

By Blogger melcarrel, at December 07, 2005 12:27 AM  

I would rather explore Marshall then finish this report -- as Arnold said, "I'll be back." And I second the notion that it is good to see YOU back. Smiles!!

By Blogger Kate Anne, at December 07, 2005 8:28 AM  

Hi, Marquise. I grew up in Marshall as well and enjoyed the brief visit back through your link! Thanks for the reminder!

By Blogger Shilo, at January 26, 2006 4:12 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home