Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Baby

I have not discussed my new car on this blog yet (even thought MDB went into great detail about the transaction). I love my car. She is pretty and red. It is dangerous that I work at a place where I can purchase accessories for my car without leaving the building. I have been told that I am really a Mini customer that stepped up to a BMW. Now please do not get the wrong idea… I am not going to pimp out my car. I will however change some things to make it look nice. The first thing that I am going to do is put chrome tips on the exhaust pipe. Then I will consider changing the taillights. I don’t like the way that they currently look. In addition, since the car is red, I am even considering putting a K40 radar detector and diffuser on the car, however that will have to wait until summer. Pictures of my baby will be following soon.

Buffett song of the day “We Are the People our Parents Warned us About

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home