Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tuesday Wrap-up

Today was pretty good for a day in the Car Biz! I sold one car and I see that a car that I have on order will be here soon! That should make my life a little less stressful. Unfortunately one of my co-workers had food poisoning this morning and had to go home. She was there for 4 hours. The worst thing is that this is her 12-hour day and she had to come back and work the rest of it. She didn’t look all that great. I feel for her.

I had planned to go to the Gym today, however it was so packed that I didn’t even go any further then the front desk. I like people, but when it is so packed that you have to wait to do cardio… I would rather wait until tomorrow. I will have to find the strength within my self to get up tomorrow and do it (Wed is my day off!!!).

I spoke with an old friend today, and they are doing well. All in all it was a good day! Now I have to plan my Wed! I want to get stuff done tomorrow.

4 comment(s):

I do say old chap... All this news about car sales and not one word about your adventure in NYC? The whole month of November is missing.. What ever shall I do to fill this ever growing void? Rumor has it that it was quite the adventure! Anyhue, Never say that an old friend doesn't check up on your status every now and then. I have you bookmarked girlfriend!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 27, 2006 12:06 PM  

The above comment sounds just a bit ominous.
As for me, I'd like to know if you made it back to the gym.

Good luck in some winter car sales.

Smiles!

By Blogger Kate Anne, at January 27, 2006 2:14 PM  

Anonymous...I believe I know who you are! Picutres will be up soon!

By Blogger Marquise, at January 31, 2006 2:08 AM  

Well... Looks like you found me out. I figured you would! You were always the smart cookie! I am looking forward to seeing the pics and remembering the laughs. It is sure to remind me of home while I am away. See you in a year or so! And aploigies for sounding ominous, I just wanted to keep our mutual friend on her toes and besides.. I have no login name! SO I thought the veil of deception was in order.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 31, 2006 8:23 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home