Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Monday, January 30, 2006

10 Things That I Would Like to Do Before I Die

1. Get a Pilot's license
2. Learn to Down Hill Ski and Ski in the Alps
3. Take the Trans-Siberian Railroad from Moscow to Beijing
4. Have Children
5. See the Pacific Ocean
6. Go to Japan
7. Overcome my fear of Heights (this one will go with the learning to ski).
8. Get a PhD
9. Work for the Federal Government
10. Own a Purple Car

2 comment(s):

I've worked for the federal government, it ain't all that.

By Blogger Stacy Cane, at January 30, 2006 10:42 PM  

I would love to accompany you on that ski trip when you go as my dear husband will not learn to ski!

Any time you want to rent children for a test run, let me know! 2 boys will give you a run for your money ;)

I don't know if I could handle Japan... Too many people.

My friend had an old Toronado that was deep purple. We called it the
"grape ape".

By Blogger melcarrel, at January 31, 2006 11:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home