Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Gym

I am surprised at myself; I have actually been pretty good about going to the gym.  I have been 15 times in the last month.  That makes almost every other day.  I need to keep this up.  I wish that I saw some results, but I have not yet.  I did not go for the last 2 days since some of my mussels were really hurting and I was having a hard time moving around the house.  I have it in my plan to go this evening after work.  It will make for a long day, but I need to do it.  I work 12 hours today and that sucks, but the workout will be nice.

2 comment(s):

Your "mussels" were hurting? How did you know? He he. :) I just picture a plate of linguine heaped with mussels and they are conversing with one another. "Boy am I sore! That sauna did absolutely NOTHING for me!" He he get it?! sauna=steamed mussels
oh boy. Oh well. I thought it was cute. Now you know how warped my mind can get. Anyhoo, Kudos for keeping with your workouts!!!!!! Even if you don't see results, you should start to feel better soon. I know I feel so much better when I'm on my "workout mode" Keep up the awesome work!

By Blogger melcarrel, at February 03, 2006 12:29 PM  

Your Sore because you are getting back into a routine. Remember Pain is weakness leaving the body!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 05, 2006 7:02 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home