Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Salmonella at a Favorite Deli

I was shocked to hear this morning that Corky & Lenny's was currently under investigation for salmonella infection.  This is according to today's Plain Dealer.   The only reason that I heard about it is that one of my co-workers took sick about a week ago after she had dinner with her children there.  She got a call today about the story.  I don't think that she will be eating there any time soon, and I am not sure that I am in any hurry to return.  I loved their food, but this is a bit worrisome.

6 comment(s):

Think of it as a bonus. You can have a great deli treat and a free colonic too.
Who could ask for more?

By Blogger Mr. Bebout, at February 11, 2006 4:28 AM  

I'll be back. Still cleaner than my kitchen, I am sure. haha.

By Blogger Stacy Cane, at February 11, 2006 6:34 AM  

Did audient just slam you? Or was he poking fun at his own kitchen skills?!

By Blogger melcarrel, at February 11, 2006 11:47 AM  

I think that was a slam, but there are two of us who make the dishes dirty!

By Blogger Marquise, at February 13, 2006 11:06 PM  

But it's women's work to clean up the mess.
I know is sucks, but it's just the way it is.
The at home second shift for women is just another perk of being a man.

By Blogger Mr. Bebout, at February 17, 2006 12:44 AM  

thptttttt to all men (mr. bebout and my own dear husband included) who feel they cannot clean up dirty dishes. Maybe it's all a conspiracy, after all, Corky and Lenny are men?

By Blogger melcarrel, at February 17, 2006 11:30 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home