Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Friday, August 12, 2005

Old Friends

Even with all of the mess going on with the house, I had a chance to talk with some old friends. It was great to talk and write to people that I have not spoken to in a long time. I have been remiss in not keeping up contact! It is funny how you miss people.

1 comment(s):

We can't possibly keep up with everyone -- but remember that the phone rings both ways. Of course, how many times have you found an old email from a friend amidst the various listserv mails? Guess I should use my sort key more often.

One good thing about a blog is that we can direct friends to our blogs to catch up. Still, a lot of my friends don't understand blogs. Yet it is a way for them to learn!

Don't be hard on yourself. Just send out good thoughts and blessings to all your friends. I'll do the same. Maybe some will be inspired by their angels to contact us. (I'll keep you posted -- and I'll try to send a few quick notes, too.)

Smiles and hugs!

By Blogger Kate Anne, at August 12, 2005 9:33 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home