Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Ipod Hate

I have had my Ipod for over a year now and it has turned out to be the worst thing that I have ever purchased. It always breaks. I have been to Best Buy so many times to have it repair that they now know me by sight. In addition, Best Buy really ticked me off when I took it back last time. The P.O.S manager didn’t even really act like he cared. They have lost my business for a while. We are in the process of buying a house and we will need appliances (everything). I will not shop there again if I can help it.

4 comment(s):

But, they have all those refrigerators!

By Blogger Stacy Cane, at July 22, 2005 10:47 PM  

I bought two years of AppleCare for my iPod for $48. After I spent $40 on some iPod headphones I hated because my original had a buzz in the left earphone sometimes, I couldn't return it to J&R Music World BUT they told me my AppleCare should cover the headphone. They sent me a new one and so I'm happy now. Sorry you got a lemon.Sorry you don't have AppleCare. I LOVE my iPod, even though it went down in price and up in battery life three weeks after I purchased my model. (Ah well!)

Still waiting for MD and Jamie to arrive in NYC .... ah, just heard from them, they are at Jamie's and unloading the car now, then to the store for stuff...(take advantage of friends with cars!). Smiles!

By Blogger Kate Anne, at July 31, 2005 7:18 AM  

No new entries on MJ's blog. Is this a silent protest over how you haven't gotten your iPod back?

By Blogger Stacy Cane, at August 05, 2005 1:56 AM  

Not to take away from the poor service you received regarding the maintenance of your IPod...but since you are going to need appliances and since Best Buy is out of the question...try HH Gregg! Jason and I bought our washer and dryer there and I thought the service we received was good and the prices were not bad either. Happy Appliance shopping, and I hope that you do get your Ipod repaired!!!

By Blogger Genevieve Jones , at August 10, 2005 2:26 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home