Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Monday, July 11, 2005

The Week in Review

Well my beloved Tigers lost.



MDB polluted my camera with this photo! However, they did end up splitting up the series with the Indians, so it is not a total loss. I really enjoyed the having 2 days off in a row. I really should do that more often.

The one thing that I really loved was having my Grandfather, Mother and Little sister down from Michigan. GP said that he had a wonderful time. I am glad. It means so much to me to make him happy.

The really big news is that MDB and I placed a bid on this beautiful house.



It will be a lot of fun to do up the way we like it! Now the waiting game starts! The bid has been submitted and now we must wait for the verdict.

1 comment(s):

Glad you got the house -- much happiness -- sorry about the Tigers, sortta :-)

Peace Hugs!

By Blogger Kate Anne, at July 13, 2005 8:37 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home