Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Friday, June 03, 2005

For the Birds

As I have mentioned before, I now work in the automotive industry. This move was a vast improvement over working at a collections law firm in the probate department. One of the reasons that it is better is that I get to see the outside world. Sometimes the outside world comes into the showroom, and that was the case today.

It has been a bit warm here in Northeast Ohio so all of the doors in the showroom were open. In this case a little bird decided to fly in to the showroom. The poor thing kept hitting the window (since they are so clean) and became stunned. Before I helped him back to the wilderness, I took some photos.

1 comment(s):

po' widdle birdie!

By Blogger Stacy Cane, at June 04, 2005 5:00 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home