Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Thursday, November 06, 2003

Ordinary Day

Buffett Song of the Day: One Particular Harbor

It was another wonderful day in Kraków. The internet was up and down all day so it made getting work done interesting. I found out today how much of a loser I am. I was running in an election for a seat on a board of this organization that I am involved with. There were two seats open, and I didn’t win at all. I only had 2 votes. That sucks! But I must admit, I didn’t have time to campaign due to this damn thesis.

As for progress on that score, I took more notes today, but have not written anything so far. I will try and do that at home where I do not have the internet. I really want to get the European Enlargement history done this evening. That is a MUST. The history concerning the Iraq and Afghanistan conflict can wait until tomorrow. I have taken over 60 pages of notes concerning those two events so we shall see where that leads. After that I will have the fun of translating German!! Oh what fun!

I got on my bike this morning and found that I had a flat tire! Urgh, one more thing that I need to do…

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home