Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Saturday, November 29, 2003

Computer Hell

As I sit trying to write my thesis, this darn laptop keeps going off on me and to add insult to injury, if I can get it to turn back on again, it may chose not to boot up. I have a feeling that it is going to a long 8 hours here in the Student Lounge. Oh well…

On a lighter side, I came to a conclusion that a few years ago would have had me balling my eyes out. I found the guy that I was dating was not being totally true with me. It is a long story, but I caught him out with another girl. Really, I am not mad about this. It saves me sometime and heartache. I am really glad that I found this out now! I think I would have been angrier if I had let things go too far, but I did not. Plus, he was not that great of a kisser anyway. Here is a tip for all women out there: DON’T DATE POLISH MEN!!!

As of today I have 2 weeks to finish my thesis!! I really have to have it done before then, but I am trying to make myself feel better. The question I have is where did the time go?

Well until next time…

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home