Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Update!

I have notice that I am horrible at maintaining any meaningful diary. I have tried in the past and have not been able to be faithful to the medium. I tried while traveling through Europe and when I returned to Michigan. I even have trouble keeping up with friends. I am so horrible.

To fill in the amount of time that has lapsed I have created a short and condensed history. Many changes have occurred in the past 2 years. I completed a graduate degree. I returned from Europe to Michigan and then moved to Ohio. I went from being in a relationship that offered nothing but meaningless physical contact to one that offers a future. The went from waiting tables to shaking down family members of the recently departed for money that the decedent owed to selling European automobiles. Many changes!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home