Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Nothing More American Than Baseball

I find myself transplanted to Ohio after spending my formative years growing up in Michigan. My family came down to Ohio to visit for the first time. It went better then I expected. I lured them to Cleveland by buying tickets to the Tigers Indians game. It is about to begin...

3 comment(s):

Your poor family traveled all that way, just to see the Lions get brutalized by a final score of 9-3.

By Blogger Stacy Cane, at July 05, 2005 7:57 AM  

Good thing you have the right season there Brennan! It was the Tigers. How are thoes Cavs doing?

By Blogger Marquise, at July 11, 2005 9:00 AM  

Lions, Tigers -- same result, different time of the year.

By Blogger Stacy Cane, at July 11, 2005 9:12 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home