Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Saturday, June 04, 2005

What a Waste

As my day winds to a close, I realize that I have not done anything
productive today. I have not sold a car, nor did anyone who said they
were going to come in showed. I spend money on lunch and did not sell
a car. I wonder how people do this in the winter when the hope of
seeing anyone is less. The highlight of my day was to drive a 325cic.
I took it on the highway for a spin.

I find myself thinking of movie plots. When I worked in collections,
I thought that it was a ripe environment for a screenplay. I still
think so. The entire language is different. It is a subculture of
people that work there. They stay at one firm and move on to greener
pastures. The world of collections is not a place for the meek. I
think that making a movie about it would be a wonderful idea.

1 comment(s):

I have thought the same -- such a movie could be similar to Office Space but it would be distinct.

By Blogger Stacy Cane, at June 05, 2005 6:57 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home