Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Sunday, June 26, 2005

H&M Opens up 2 stores in Krakow!!

When I lived in Poland it was hard for normal American size girls to
find clothing that would fit!! When H&M opened up in Warsaw, I was part of a group of girls that took the 2 hour train ride up to Warsaw
to get clothes. Well today I was thinking about times gone by and
decided to see if they opened a store in Krakow. As it turns out they
now have 2 stores there. That would have made life so much easier
when I lived in Poland. I could never find clothes that would fit me.
I am sort of sad that it didn't happen while I was there, but happy
that other girls will not have to go through the same depressing fate
of having to look for clothes.

1 comment(s):

you are the right size for me, baybee!

By Blogger Stacy Cane, at June 27, 2005 11:04 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home