Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I am a bottom feeder!

This evening I had a profound thought… When you look at the job titles I have had over the years, they are all jobs that are considered to be low on the respect level!

  1. McDonalds Crew Person
  2. Factory Worker
  3. College Food Service Worker
  4. Information Technology Assistant
  5. Waitress
  6. Political Campaign Manager
  7. Collector in the Probate Department (shaking down decedents families for money)
  8. New and Used Car Salesperson

To complete the axis of evil MDB says that I should round it out by becoming an insurance adjuster. In jest, I asked MDB what I went to school for and he came back with 4 or 5 years. That is not what I was asking!

5 comment(s):

Actually, its more like 6 years, isn't it?

By Blogger Stacy Cane, at June 29, 2005 1:41 PM  

I say class it up with a stint of prostitution. It's done wonders for Ray!

By Blogger Kristen, at June 29, 2005 9:03 PM  

I am sorry to say that I am not as skilled as Ray!

By Blogger Marquise, at June 30, 2005 6:25 AM  

O ho ho, I would not be so sure. His talent lies more in his "tightness". Wow, thats gross and I apologize to everyone.

By Blogger Kristen, at June 30, 2005 9:29 AM  

Brent ... I think you need to start a blog!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 07, 2005 1:09 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home