Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Mad Dog 20/20

I like a fine white wine just about as much as anyone, however I do not wish to have an empty bottle of it left on my door step in the morning.

Now I am not judging the beverages people choose to drink, in my youth I liked Boone’s Farm, however the neighbor"hood" that I currently live in is not the best. The above example is just one of the many things that have made the hunt for a house imperative. I must say if a drunk did this, they must have had some skill to get the bottle to stand up straight. I can’t wait to move!!

6 comment(s):

I wrote about this too. I could be glad that they didn't break the bottle on our steps (or at the bootom of our driveway, which has happened before). Or that it wasn't full of urine. But you know what -- I am not glad about any of it. I have no tolerance for people who live like such pigs that it destroys everyone elses ability to peaceably enjoy where they live.

By Blogger Stacy Cane, at July 14, 2005 1:23 AM  

i love the fact that you saw the bottle and found it to be a perfect photo opp. i, too, dug some boone's farm when i was younger.

congrats on the move!

By Blogger jessafran, at July 14, 2005 4:52 AM  

Sounds to me like you live in The United States of Sexual Repression.:-)
Take a tip from someone who knows.
Move to Australia.....the real "Land of the free"

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 14, 2005 7:19 AM  

Hey Rudy, if you want that bottle, we're not using it for anything.

By Blogger Stacy Cane, at July 14, 2005 10:48 AM  

They saw the initials and thought it was MD's and brought it home to him :-) (Does Ripple still exist anymore??)

By Blogger Kate Anne, at July 14, 2005 1:05 PM  

the bottles no good to me.....its empty

By Blogger Rudy Zarsov, at July 14, 2005 1:55 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home