Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Monday, December 03, 2007

Back to the Real World

We are back from our honeymoon.  We had a wonderful honeymoon.  For our honeymoon we took a cruise to the Bahamas.  We rented motor scooters and went around the island. 

The wedding went off without to much trouble.  It was a special day that I will never forget.  My Grandfather walked me down the aisle.  Seeing Corey under the chuppa waiting for me is a picture that will remain with me for eternity.

I will show some pictures tomorrow, but I have to get back to the real world.  Tomorrow I have to get back to the grind.  Signal Officer Basic starts tomorrow bright and early at 0530.  Fun times!  Got to love early wake up calls.

Blogged with Flock

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home