Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Monday, August 15, 2005

Mini Love (and I am not talking about my cat!!)

For many years I have had 1995 Neon. Well now that it has 128,000 miles on it, the air conditioning gone and who know what will go next, I decided that I would look around for a good deal… and I think that I found one! A 2004 Mini Cooper S. I have wanted one for so long. It has even become a bit of a joke… small model Mini’s for Christmas and such. My dream would have been to find one in Purple, but Electric Blue is bright enough for me! This car is just different enough for me. I am so excited. There are a few more things to be ironed out, but if all goes well, the Neon will go to the “Pit” and I will drive home in my Mini Cooper.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home