Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Friday, April 21, 2006

Another Year Passes

It has been a while since I have written, however I am inspired today to write about how it feels to put another year in to the record books. A birthday is a time for reflection. A time to look at where one has gone and what one wants to do. I am not ecstatic nor am I bummed about my place in life. All in all I have done quite a bit for someone my age, however there is always the regrets that of not having taken a different path.

If you read MDB's Blog , you can read the story of how we were both questioned as to why we have not had children yet . I thank heaven that I am not getting that kind of pressure from my family. They don't even pressure me about taking other steps in my life, and for that I am truly thankful. So right now I am in a happy and stable place. I could say that I would like to drop a few stone, and maybe shape up, but all in all I am happy right now.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home