Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Go South Young Woman!

I have some of the most wonderful friends in the world. Some came and helped me move out of Cleveland and came to help me make sense of all of the stuff that I had accumulated over the past 28 years. With this help I was able to pair down my stuff so that it would fit in a Ford Focus, a Chrysler Caravan and a BMW 328i! All were filled to the brim and I didn’t have to leave that much behind in Michigan. Here is a picture of my beautiful BMW loaded and ready to go to FLA. Our drive took us through Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Georgia.

In all my years in Ohio I had never been to Cincinnati. As it turns out it doesn’t look like I was missing much.

In Kentucky I stopped to pick up some things that you can only get in Kentucky.












We stopped in Georgia for the night. It was good to get some quality sleep. Surprisingly we didn’t have any problems on our trip. The only traffic that we hit was around Knoxville. The roads were great and the traffic moved at a fast pace.















From there we arrived in the promise land of Florida

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home