Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Dinner at Mom's

Since Larry was home and I was slated to move to a new place across the country my Mother threw a little party. This was a wonderful opportunity for me. I had not seen many of these people for almost 2 years. I had lived in Cleveland for over 2 years and the person that I was involved with didn’t like to make the trip to Michigan. In addition I didn’t have that much to travel due to my job.
















Norma and Sabb are old friends of the family. Norma went to high school with my grandmother and they have always been close to my family. One of my earliest memories was going to their house in Vicksburg and riding the miniature mechanical pony that they had.















Dave and Marie lived next door to my grandparents for over 25 years. I learned so much from David. He taught me how to rush chairs, refinish furniture and how to do basic wood working. I was in their daughters wedding as a flower girl. I feel horrible that I missed so much time with everyone and now I am leaving. But I am leaving for a better life. Posted by Picasa

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home