Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Friday, July 14, 2006

Lost and Found

Sarah came over from Kalamazoo to help go through the storage unit that my family has.  We did it in record time.   It was like going through a time capsule.  Some of the stuff had not been looked through since the early 1990's.  My happiest find was my Class ring!   I had thought that it had been stolen when I was in College; however it was in a separate jewelry case.  I was truly excited to see it!   We went through 12 tubs and eliminated or donated all but 2 tubs of that!  We even started to organize it.  In addition I cleaned the house for Grandfather and cleaned out the closet in the computer room.   So much stuff!  It will be fun to cram stuff into the cars!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home