Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Final Goodbye

Many thoughts are running through my mind as I sit in my friend’s flat in the heights, I can see the skyline of Cleveland. I reflect on the mistake that has been the last 2 years of my life. This sojourn south from Michigan was a misguided affair. I left home in a cloud and I leave this place in a cloud as well. The city of Cleveland looks so bright from the 8th floor apartment. The lights are so bright, but who would have know that they would be so deceiving. Or should I say that I was deceived by a person that went to school to learn how to lie. The sacrifices that I made to come here were not worth it. The heartbreak, the feeling of being tossed out for something that is more attractive or being told that “other opportunities looked more attractive” is something that I can never forgive! Friendship is not possible with a person who is so selfish, with someone who acts like such a child. The only thing that I am thankful for is that it did not suck another year of my life away. The hatred that I feel can not be expressed in its fullest terms. I cannot find words strong enough to articulate the depth of the loathing that I feel for this person. Rotting in hell would be too good a punishment.

3 comment(s):

I'm glad you're keeping a fair and balanced look at all this...

By Blogger Kristen, at July 07, 2006 5:18 AM  

My feelings are my feelings. These are the thoughts that I have looking back over the last 2 years.

By Blogger Marquise, at July 07, 2006 8:54 AM  

Hey now, all law schools do not teach you to lie - just those in the third tier!

By Blogger Professor Bacher, at July 08, 2006 3:01 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home