Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Friday, June 23, 2006

Stormy Weather

It looks like all of the bad weather is going south of Mentor.  I was really hoping for a big storm.   There is just something about a storm that is exciting.  When I was little I lived on the main street of my hometown.  It was a five lane street and it ran east to west.   The storms would blow right down the street.  My Grandfather and I would just stand out there and watch them.   There she was Mother Nature in her unbridled power on show for all to see.  It was like an accident, you had to just stand there and watch it, and you were mesmerized by it.   Alas today I will not be given that entertainment.  They are having a rough time of it south of us and we just get a little rain.   Bummer!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home