Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

101 Things about me

  1. I do not eat cheese
  2. Purple is my favorite color
  3. I love diet pop (soda)
  4. I am decidedly not a neat freak
  5. I have more books then I know what to do with
  6. I can't spell to save my life
  7. The last 2 cars I have had have been bright red
  8. I like to color my hair red
  9. I love men who are blond
  10. I am horrible at keeping up any kind of writing (as my blog displays)
  11. Being genuine is hard for me sometimes.
  12. When it comes to housekeeping, I am inept and lack the knowledge to do it properly
  13. Cooking is a foreign concept for me
  14. I love to listen to Podcasts
  15. I have lived in 3 different countries
  16. I am addicted to NPR
  17. I had my first Beer in Germany, it was Schwaben Bräu
  18. My favorite Belgian beer is Duvel
  19. My favorite Polish Beer is Żywiec
  20. My favorite Polish Vodka is Żubrowka
  21. I have driven a car over 120 miles per hour (legally in Germany)
  22. I have more Amber jewelry then anything else
  23. I have had a car breakdown on an international border (No-man's land between Croatia and Slovenia)
  24. I prefer sterling silver or white gold jewelry
  25. my dating record leans toward older men
  26. bubbly air headed girls drive me insane
  27. Mini Coopers touch my soul in a way that isn't right.
  28. I want to play curling before I die
  29. One of my dreams is to become a pilot
  30. I would like to have children before I am 30
  31. I sell BMW's for a living
  32. I know how to track anyone down with just the littlest piece of information
  33. I am the oldest of all of my siblings
  34. Right after the last presidential election I seriously considered immigrating to Canada.
  35. Secretly in my heart, I wish that I could be someone that I am not.
  36. I love ugly shoes, the uglier the better
  37. Winter is my least favorite season
  38. Fall is my favorite season
  39. Going back to school for my PhD is something that I want to do.
  40. There are still some adventures left in me
  41. I love to travel
  42. I have been to 21 different countries: The United States, Canada, Greece, Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Austria, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Poland, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Italy, Switzerland, and Lichtenstein.
  43. My first trip requiring a passport was at the age of 13 (to Greece and Turkey).
  44. Even though I have seen most of Europe, I have never spent any serious length of time west of the Mississippi (there was this time that I went to Memphis, and we crossed over but it was only for about 30 minutes).
  45. Sushi is one of my favorite foods.
  46. I do not like eel or squid.
  47. I am afraid of Death
  48. To me the decade of the 70's is one that should be forgotten. The fashion was hideous, the music left a bit to be desired (Disco HELLO!), and the cars were nothing to look at ( i.e. Gremlin, nova, etc.).
  49. I am addicted to The Sims and The Sims 2!!
  50. I love to build houses for my Sims and create clothing for them.
  51. I have not spoke to my father in 4 years.
  52. MUN Changed my Life
  53. International politics interests me more then sports
  54. I like Hockey
  55. I do not like football all that much
  56. I want to start to golf again
  57. I am an MSU fan!
  58. I have been a Democrat all of my life
  59. I shop like a man
  60. I do not like cold weather.
  61. I am proud to be from Michigan
  62. I almost cried when I had to get an Ohio Drivers Licence
  63. My sense of fun is warped, I like to go to debates and watch the House of Commons for a good laugh.
  64. I am pretentious
  65. My favorite artist is Jimmy Buffett
  66. My favorite Jimmy Buffett song is Tin Cup Chalice
  67. I do like some country music, even though for years I have hidden it from all my friends.
  68. I have been two tracking and mud bogging
  69. The Redneck side of me still has a jacket from a mud bog hole that has my name on it.
  70. My sense of shoe fashion has been warped due to my extended stay in Poland
  71. I love outrageous colors
  72. I own a bright pink pair of rubber boots
  73. It is a belief of mine that the women in my family are genetically predisposed to purchasing and collecting jewelry.
  74. I hate having to come in to work on my day off to deliver a car that someone canceled on my 4 times the day before and then returned the car at the end of the week.
  75. I hate girls that are thin and complain about their weight or size.
  76. As I get older, I am feeling the pressure from people to get married and have children.
  77. I obsess about the smallest things
  78. I find it hard to believe that people can get along with me for long periods of time
  79. I hold grudges
  80. I have turned more conservative as the years have passed
  81. I want my next car to be purple
  82. I love my BMW, but I still want a Mini Cooper S
  83. The list of jobs that I have had in the past rank low on the respectability scale.
  84. I cried when I was forced to give up my Michigan Drivers Licence in exchange for an Ohio one.
  85. I have walked the Mackinac Bridge!
  86. I collect Polish Pottery
  87. I do not like to stay in one city for too long
  88. I love to study religion, politics, culture and all other subjects
  89. I want to work in Politics again
  90. I have friends all over the world
  91. I am into older men
  92. My Grandfather is the most important man in my life
  93. Being social is sometimes hard for me
  94. People always know where they stand with me, I always say what I think
  95. I am a Techno Geek
  96. I love to watch Soccer
  97. I am not patriotic
  98. I get along better with men then women
  99. I love the excitment of not knowing the place that I am going
  100. I believe that the best way to get to know a city is by getting lost in it.
  101. I want to live in NYC

2 comment(s):

Curlers love rookies!
You will be most welcome at any club or clinic you visit.
Don't hesitate! Enjoy!
And as long as you love podcasts...
www.thecurlingshow.com

By Blogger TCN, at June 21, 2006 6:52 AM  

Hhmmm... There are a couple of duplicates here (older men and OH driver's license). So, there are really only 99 things.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 21, 2006 11:33 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home