Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Big 30!

I have been so busy with moving to Korea, finding an apartment, a car and figuring how to navigate around the country that I completely lost track. My Birthday snuck up on me and I didn’t even realize it. This evening is also the start of Passover and I was even a little bit more concerned with that.

I have fulfilled some of my list that I wanted to complete prior to my 30th B-day. I have a wonderful husband, my job is stable and I am in better shape (still can improve). Heck I even ran a half marathon prior to my 30th!

So here is to good-bye to my 20’s and welcome to my 30’s! I guess that I have to grow up now!

Buffett Song of the Day: “I am Growing Older but not Up”

4 comment(s):

You're right, growing old is a given, but growing up is optional.

Happy Birthday!!

By Blogger ph4red, at April 20, 2008 10:23 AM  

Happy Birthday, Marquise! Many blessings on this coming year for health, abundance, and laughter!

By Blogger Missy, at April 23, 2008 3:46 AM  

Happy Happy Birthday, Marquise! I miss y'all! We need Korea pictures!

By Blogger CWH, at April 24, 2008 3:03 AM  

Happy Belated B-day Battle! Sorry I couldn't say nothing till now, I was on a plan to Iraq at the time. Still, enjoy Korea and learn a lot. See you in 18 months I hope!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 22, 2008 10:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home