Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Minerva's World

Minerva’s world will be changing here soon. She has done well with all of the moving that she has done. She has another move ahead. I am happy that I will be able to take Minerva to Korea with me. It will be wonderful to have her I couldn’t imagine not coming home and having her flop right down on her back ready to have her tummy rubbed.

In order to facilitate her flight to Asia, she needed to have documentation. There is a ton of paperwork that needs to be done. Today CR started the process by taking her to the vet. She did well. She became a techno cat. She was chipped at the Vet (not that I ever let her outside0, but it is nice to know!

In addition, while she has been here in Grovetown with Corey and me, she has attracted a fan club. Some of my friends from Officer Basic Course love to come over and play with her. Jen even comes when we go on trips to pet her. She is so loved!

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home