Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Republican Right is Eating their Young!

I was riding home from lunch with Corey when I turned on Armed Forces Network Radio (AFN). I have not normally had the chance to listen to the 1300 programming schedule (since I am normally at work at that time) so this was the first time that I had heard Dr. Laura on this station.

Today she was going off on Sara Palin! That is right she was critical of her decision to go back to governing her state days after giving birth to her last child. She made this statement in a blog entry on September 3rd entitled “Sara Palin and Motherhood.” She went on and on about how it was a horrible example for women. I guess they are never satisfied. Dr. Laura is a witch that makes American womanhood feel bad about themselves if they even venture to think about going to work. Isn’t it enough that Sara Palin would do everything in her power to prevent a women from exercising her reproductive rights. But I guess the right will never be happy with any one.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home