Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Friday, January 19, 2007

Colorado Re-cap

Colorado was beautiful. This was the view from my room at the Bed and Breakfast.

I was in colorado for the winter holidays. With the extra snow my stay was extended a bit longer then I expected. So I made the best of it. We went to Keystone for a day. While CR was looking at schools I went ice-skating on a lake.

After CR was finished with his perusal of the culinary school, we went to a unique restaurant that is located on the top of a mountain. You have to take two gondolas to get there.

The resturant is located at 11,444 feet.

It is called the Alpenglow Stube. The food was wonderful. The wine was superb. After the late lunch, we took the gondolas back down.


The trip was a bit cold but the view was beautiful.

Since CR broke his hand at the Hash campout, he could not go skiing with me. Therefore, he took part in some other outdoor activities. We even went cross-country skiing! It had been a longtime for me.
Our last evening was spent at another unique resturant. The snow was thick and winter was in the air. Here is a picture out side of the resturant.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home