Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I did it!!

Today I made my future path more clear. Today I signed my contract to become an Officer Candidate in the United States Army!
It has been a long road to get here. I have been working on this for the last 3 months. The process sped up when I finally made army height and weight standards! I went to MEPS on Thursday of last week and to my physical. Yesterday I went before the OCS board, interviewed, and was granted the opportunity to become an officer candidate. Today I went to MEPS, signed the contract, and swore in! I will be leaving on February 15th 2007 for Fort Jackson, SC! From there I got to Fort Benning for 14 weeks of OCS! I am so excited!

Labels: , ,

2 comment(s):

Well done on your achievement!

Enjoy your journey.




PS : Shattered is back!

By Blogger kissmekate, at December 07, 2006 9:36 PM  

You are awesome!
Congratulation!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 19, 2007 6:20 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home