Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Cruise, Grand Cayman

Sorry, but have not had access to a good internet connection. Here is the Grand Cayman instalment of the Cruise.

Our first port of call was the
British outpost of Grand Cayman.

Before I forget, the shopping here is outstanding!

On this trip I had my first encounter with snorkeling and sting rays. We had just heard the evening before that the Crock Hunter had been killed by a sting ray. I was a little spooked, but our guides assured us that all was ok.




Next we went back to the city. I didn't see much. I wanted to go to Hell, but I ended up waiting for Corey to get back from his scuba adventure.

When we got back to our room for the evening this little guy was waiting for us!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home