Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Waiting for a Change of Season

I have been waiting for the mornings to have that cool crisp feeling that Iassociate with fall. It has not happened. It is still warm in themorning. It is really hot by noon and at 5:00 the humidity is up so highthat it is hard to get up the ambition to run 3 miles. But some how Ihave managed to either hit the gym or run everyday this week. I evenmanaged to get a virgin to come to the hash with me this week!!

I dragged Corey's new roommate to the hash. I should say CWH and Idragged him. I laid in wait for him to get off duty and CWH drove all ofus out to Treasure Island. The run was great! It was long and we stopped at 2 beerstops. (I have not been drinking allthat much lately since I am only 1.5% over the body fat standard), but I didhave one Coronaat the first stop. Part of the trail wason the beach. It was a beautiful starenight. A most amazing thing happened, myvirgin managed to do something so noticeable that he got named on his firsthash! That is unusual! He will forever be known as Pretzel Penis!

Oh, that brings up another subject, I have was named!! I am not so thrilled with my name, but itwill work for now. My name is Batiery Motived Wench or BMW for short. This works in many different ways this nameworks for me. But the main reason has todo with a Bondage Rubber Duckie that Corey saw at my flat! CWH was also named last week, but the namethat we lobbyed for her would have been better! But she will now be know as Ball Checker!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home