Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mini

I have not talked about it much here but I have been missed spending time with my special kitty, Minerva.












She is so special to me, that it was heartbreaking to find that I would not have that much time with her due to my work schedule. Thankfully she has plenty of friends to play with here at my home and her grandmother’s house (there are a few cats over there as well). She liked her old home, however one of it occupants was a heartless shmendrik (שמענדריק) and an evil human being that tossed her mother to the curb.












Mini loves her new home with me here in Florida! She is getting along with all of the other cats; I was surprised at this since the last cat that she had to get along with was Satan’s spawn (resembling its owner). In fact for the last few weeks as the house Satan’s spawn was missing, she ran off probably saying Goodbye you prick. Mini has had a bit of a cold lately and has been sneezing up a storm, so I have missed having her cuddle with me and sleeping next to my head as she had started to do. The vet remarked how sweet she was and how soft her fur was.

Even though I do not get to spend that much time with her, there is plenty for her to do here. She has found two window sills that she loves to lounge on. She also likes to sleep on the railings of the staircase. There is even a dog for her to play here. This is a new experience for her. I am not sure how much she likes him; the other cats seem to deal with him ok. The other cats were more excepting then her last roommate; she has even made fast friends with SOX, who is a tabby with white toes. They have the white footwear in common. I hope that she will be happy at her new home, I was a bit worried that she would not, but anything has to be better then Cleveland.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home