Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Buffett Found Again

I have been born again; I have rediscovered an old friend! I have rediscovered my love for Parrott Head Poet. As I was working on unpacking the house, I decided that a little Caribbean beat would get me in the right mood, and I was correct. I have fallen away from the musical love of my life. I used to be so into the Buffett way of life. I guess life tends to get in the way sometimes. The song “Domino College” has been going through my head lately. Earlier in the life of this blog I suggested that Buffett could be used for psychoanalysis. I believe this is true. Maybe I am missing the life of a student? Maybe I should go for my PhD? Or maybe I should just get some sleep? On that note the song “Kick it in Second Wind” rings true.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home