Thoughts From a Wandering Soul, Now in the Charm City

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hausfrau?

I just do not have the knack for housekeeping. I am scared of the vacuum. I have no clue about how to clean a house. This is horrible I know. I am not sure what to do about it. There is just so much more house now.

6 comment(s):

That's why maid services were invented baby!

By Blogger Kristen, at September 08, 2005 10:22 PM  

umm, i would start with reading the instuctions on cleaning products. Get some paper towels. And go at it...

By Blogger HCG, at September 09, 2005 2:25 AM  

I did enjoy the maid service when they cleaned up the old flat. It was the cleanest that I had ever seen it since I lived there. Instructions are good. I will have to start reading the back of them. The questions is what does one get at the store?

By Blogger Marquise, at September 09, 2005 1:14 PM  

I always start w the laundry, just picking it up and making pile in a closet somewhere out of sight, then going for the trash, and then straightening stuff up and vaccuuming, paper towel and cleaner, and then doing the laundry last (I hate laundry, and doing that last lets you enjoy the clean laundry smell a little bit longer!) :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 26, 2005 5:01 AM  

My advise to you. Ignorance is bliss. Stay that way!!! Don't let MDB know that you know anything about it! Once you know, then you're stuck doing it! Take it from a woman with experience (a man and 2 boys!!! ) :) Please!!!! for your sake.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 08, 2005 10:36 AM  

Note taken!

By Blogger Marquise, at October 13, 2005 1:37 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home